Friday, December 26, 2008

Best SMS Collection

Enjoy following funny SMS collection

SMS 1
Man : "I want to find out if I have the grounds for a divorce."
Lawyer: "Are you married?"
Man: "Why , yes, if course."
Lawyer " "Then you have grounds"


SMS 2
Never trust a man who says he's the boss at home.He probably lies about other things too.

SMS 3
The world's thinnest book has only oneword written in it 'everything' and the book is titled:"What women want!"

SMS 4
There are two times a man doesn't understand a woman,before marriage and after marriage!

SMS 5
Why did you hit your husband with chair?
"I couldn't lift the table"

SMS 6
"You looked troubled" I told my friend , "what's your problem?"
He replied,"I'm going to be a father." "But that's wonderful",I said.
"What's wonderful? my wife doesn't know about it."

SMS 7
Who is great? It's u
Who is smart? It's u
Who is sweetest? It's u
Who is jolly? It's u
Who is lying? Of course, it's me.

No comments: